'Make A Hand Tied Bouquet' Afternoon
Come & enjoy a relaxing afternoon at a Flower Farm, creating a unique hand tied bouquet using fresh, locally grown flowers.
What you'll do;
- Take a short tour of the Flower Farm to see what's blooming
- Relax with a cuppa while Rosie gives a short demo & explains the simple floral techniques involved
- Learn tips on how to cut & prepare flowers for longest life in your vase
- Dive straight in to create a masterpiece in your own unique style!
- Then proudly take home your bouquet to display & enjoy
This fun & hands-on session is suitable for all, not a formal workshop & no experience of floristry is necessary. Simply enjoy arranging flowers to please yourself & develop a skill in good company.
- Sunday 11th September
- The workshop begins promptly at 2pm
- Galloway Flowers, Balmaclellan, Castle Douglas, Dumfries & Galloway DG7 3QR (scroll down for local map)
- The Flower Farm has parking available & full directions will be sent
Cost £50 This includes flowers & tea/coffee. The group will be small, relaxed & friendly so you have time to ask any questions you might have about arranging your flowers.
On receipt of your booking, we’ll confirm your place & send directions to the venue. Confirmation is sent to the person who made the booking. If booking as a gift for a friend, it’s your responsibility to ensure the participant has the necessary information.
Please note cancellations made within 14 days of the workshop will not be refundable. If unable to attend, you can send another person in your place – please let us know any name changes as soon as possible.
Minimum number of 4 attendees required. In the unusual event of a workshop having to be cancelled, you'll receive a full refund of the fee but we disclaim any further liability.