'Plant A Bulb Lasagne'
Would you like to enjoy a colourful container of gorgeous flowers next Spring in your garden?
If so, come & plant it up at this 'hands on' workshop with Rosie Gray at Galloway Flowers!
You'll plant your Springtime bulbs in a 'lasagne' of layers (several stylish colourways) to keep the interest coming through the early months of the year.
- You'll be welcomed with a warming cup of tea/coffee on arrival
- Rosie Gray, founder of Galloway Flowers will guide you as you pack a large container full of bulbs. The bulbs will have been chosen to give colour in succession from mid-February (depending on the weather of course!) to May.
- This session is suitable for all & no experience of container gardening is necessary.
- Everything you'll need is included - even the container, compost & a selection of quality bulbs.
- Then proudly take home your container & position it where you'll see it come into bloom. Those first signs of Spring will lift your spirits as the days begin to lengthen again.
This relaxing afternoon session would be a perfect seasonal treat for you or a lovely gift for a flower loving friend. Why not make a it an afternoon out together?
All materials & refreshments included. The necessary tools will be available to borrow. Just bring an apron to protect clothing & gloves if you wish.
When & Where;
- Sunday 1st November Galloway Flowers, Craig Lodge, Balmaclellan, Castle Douglas DG7 3QR (scroll down for local map)
- Parking is available & full directions will be sent
- The 'Plant A Bulb Lasagne' workshop begins promptly at 2.00pm prompt & finishes at 4.00pm
How much is the workshop?
£45 & this includes all your bulbs, container & tea/coffee on arrival.
The group will be small, relaxed & friendly so you have time to ask any questions you might have about growing your bulbs.
How to Book Your Place(s);
- By Telephone 01644 420407
- Online through this page
Rosie Gray, founder of Galloway Flowers, is an Artisan Flower Farm & Florist growing gorgeous seasonal flowers & foliage near Castle Douglas. Rosie loves to share her enthusiasm (& lots of tips!) on how to arrange locally grown, seasonal flowers & foliage in an informal, 'just picked from the garden' style. Find Out more at www.Gallowayflowers.co.uk
On receipt of your booking, we’ll confirm your place & send directions to the venue. Confirmation is sent to the person who made the booking. If booking as a gift for a friend, it’s your responsibility to ensure the participant has the necessary information.
Please note cancellations made within 14 days of the workshop will not be refundable. If unable to attend, you can send another person in your place – please let us know any name changes as soon as possible.
Minimum number of 3 attendees required. In the unusual event of a workshop having to be cancelled, you'll receive a full refund of the fee but we disclaim any further liability.